TGS Talks Podcast: What is the network? What is this podcast?Business advisory Events
The ‘TGS Talks’ podcast shares everything that’s happening in the TGS network, so you get the maximum leverage from the benefits of your membership.
One of the key challenges of any organisation is sharing information. We recently posted on LinkedIN that, ‘KPI does not stand for Key Performance Indicators, but rather it stands for Keep People Interested, Keep People Informed, Keep People Involved, Keep People Inspired.’
Your ‘TGS Talks’ podcasts will:
- keep you interested in the your network and the shared successes of your colleagues
- keep you informed about actions and activities that might be of benefit to your firm,
- keep you involved in the strategy and direction of TGS to make sure it’s a network you are proud to be a member of
- keep you (and your teams) inspired to participate and to share your success
1. What is the network?
Best practice and best business. The network has the capacity to find the answers to all a professional service firm’s problems.
- How can you increase revenue and margins?
- How can your firm become future-proof?
- How can you recruit successfully and retain key staff?
‘TGS Talks’ will share access to the experts who can help you.
2. What is the ‘TGS Talks’ podcast for?
To benefit fully from a network membership, you have to know what’s happening, where the value is and how to participate with the most effect.
‘TGS Talks’ helps you stay aware of potential development opportunities with an investment of only 10 minutes of you time every week. Listen in the car, in the gym or while you are brushing your teeth. No lost time.
Your firm is an a very different time-zone than more than 50% of the other member firms. ‘TGS Talks’ is a step towards ensuring you will never miss out on information and opportunities to collaborate with other member firms.
3. What’s coming this week?
– Legal Interest Group
General global legal discussion and a presentation from TGS Edisa legal expert, Mélissa Anne Sullivan : “It just got easier to invest in Spain”. Keep your eye on the TGSU website so you don’t miss any of the TGS Interest Groups. They are open to all and a vital part of creating your reputation in the network.
Network to Success Tip of the day: The more you show up, the more you will be ‘top of mind’ for business referrals.
– Regional Development Groups with Andrew.
A quick tour of best practice in global business development within professional service firms and this week a presentation of the Dubai Prize Challenge for your teams.
– In our next ‘TGS Talks’ Podcast:
Jason Langford Brown shares industry secrets about Service Development and Sales.
Keep track of all TGS events and training opportunities