Sales and development: everything has changed (and nothing has changed)Business advisory Doing business Events
Everything has changed for Professional Services firms You when it comes to successful sales and business development.
At the November TGS conference in Dubai, one of the keynote speakers, Jason Langford Brown will be working with TGS delegates on how to optimise their performance at an organisational, team and individual level.
Jason is an award-winning strategic Business Advisor & Coaching Psychologist who brings a ‘practical approach with psychological edge’ . In his session entitled ‘Sales, everything has changed, and nothing has changed’, Jason will explore successful selling in professional services firms and drill down into areas such as:
- What is B2B selling in the modern world and what should we as professional services firms be offering to stay ahead?
- What’s the best approach to selling for us, how do we transition from advisor to salesperson and leverage our relationships for maximum client lifetime value?
- And just what is social selling? Embracing it and dispelling the myths.
Jason is inviting all delegates to do two things before coming to Dubai.
1. Complete the diagnostic. This will give Jason insight into current TGS practices, and
2. Spend some time thinking about where you want your business to be in 3, 5 and 10 years.
I’m delighted that Jason can join us in Dubai – it’s great to have such a high-profile speaker addressing TGS needs.
Andrew Menzies, TGS Vice President
Listen to the podcast with Jason Langford Brown and Andrew at TGS by clicking on the link at the top of this article.
In the TGS Talks Podcast Episode 02, Jason shares valuable lessons on how for those with successful sales organisations, this new world is no different to the one they’ve always lived in.
This is the start of a number of follow-on workshops for TGS member firms to make sure you stay firmly the firm of the future.
Complete your pre-conference diagnostic.
To increase the effectiveness of your conference participation could you please complete the diagnostic below and spend some time thinking about where you would like your business to be in the next 3, 5 and 10 years.
The TGS Talks podcast series is now available on Spotify
In the car, in the bath or on your morning run, TGS Talks can help you maintain a sustainable professional services firm wherever you are.