TGS welcomes a new member in SwedenDoing business Europe New members
Edlund & Partners is a leading independent Swedish firm in the SME market. The firm´s head office is based in the middle of Sweden, Östersund, and the main markets are the Stockholm region and the southern and northern parts of Sweden. They provide audit, tax, advisory, accounting and payroll services for small and medium-sized companies.
The firm was founded in 2013 by leading partners, chartered accountants and consultants from Big 4 with the overall objective to transform and improve the business for SME in Sweden.
Edlund & Partners Headquarters
High-quality services and a unique competence base are the foundation of the firm as well as long term client relationships as trusted advisors and service providers. The firm strives to be the first choice for entrepreneurs and small and medium-sized companies.
Edlund & Partners advises overseas companies expanding into Sweden, as well as Swedish companies expanding overseas.
As entrepreneurs in the Swedish audit industry, we are inspired to become a part of tgs and the impressive competence and network you all represent as well as the entrepreneurial spirit that we have in common. We are really looking forward to collaborate with dedicated and like-minded colleagues around the globe
Andreas Wassberg, Firm Contact Partner, Head of Audit & Advisory Services
- External Audit Services: Swedish Auditor; auditor of Swedish subsidiary companies with group reporting to parent auditors. Our clients are from a wide range of business sectors.
- Business advice and services: business incorporation and company secretarial; bookkeeping; management reporting and treasury support; payroll; Swedish statutory accounts; Swedish corporation tax compliance; HR support and employee benefits.
- Tax: Swedish Tax Services; Corporate and individual income tax, VAT, Tax compliance and tax advisory.
- M&A: Assistance in the process of acquisition, sale and reorganization of companies, Financial Due Diligence on both buy and sell-side.
- Financial services: Strategic and financial advice on capital raising, Financial management advisory, business/corporate valuation, financial structuring of investments, companies and projects.
Find out how you could become a TGS member