TGS welcomes a new member in NigerNew members
A&H Consulting team
A&H Consulting is a limited liability company created in 2014 by Mr. Mahamane ADAKAL, registered on the Roll of the Order of Chartered Accountants of Niger. He has more than 15 years of experience in the field of accounting, finance, management control.
The firm’s mission is to support companies in their development and success. To do this, the firm offers a full range of services, including:
- Accounting – financial expertise: the firm offers audit, financial advice, financial modeling and risk analysis services. These services help companies improve their financial performance, make informed decisions and reduce their risks.
- Management: the firm offers management consulting, management training and coaching services. These services help companies improve their operational performance, develop their managerial skills and motivate their teams.
- Project study: the firm conducts feasibility studies to help companies assess the viability of their projects. These studies include an in-depth analysis of the economic, technical and financial factors of a project.
A&H Consulting is founded on the following values:
- Excellence: the firm is committed to providing quality services that comply with current standards and regulations.
- Innovation: the firm is constantly looking for new solutions to meet the needs of its clients.
- Commitment: the firm is concerned about the satisfaction of its clients and its positive impact on society.
A&H Consulting offers a full range of services, including:
- Accounting and taxation
We offer a full range of accounting and tax services, suitable for all types of businesses, from small businesses to large multinationals. Our services include bookkeeping, tax preparation, payroll management, cost accounting and international taxation.
- Forensic expertise
We provide forensic expertise services in a variety of areas, including accounting, tax, management, engineering and public health. Our experts are qualified and experienced professionals who have the knowledge and skills to provide high-quality expert opinions and reports.
- Feasibility study
We conduct feasibility studies to help our clients assess the viability of their projects. Our studies include an in-depth analysis of the economic, technical and financial factors of a project.
- Financial analysis
We offer a range of financial analysis services, including audit, M&A advisory, financial modelling and risk analysis.
We help our clients plan for their financial future, both personally and professionally. Our services include retirement planning, estate planning and tax planning.
- Consulting and training
We offer consulting and training services in a variety of areas including accounting, taxation, management, public health and safety. Our training courses are tailored to the specific needs of our customers.
- Public health
We offer a range of public health services, including epidemiological surveillance, disease prevention and health promotion.
- Epidemiological investigation
We carry out epidemiological investigations to identify the causes and risk factors of diseases. Our surveys are conducted by qualified and experienced professionals.
- Interim and recruitment
We offer interim and recruitment services for professionals in accounting, taxation, forensic expertise, feasibility study, financial analysis, planning, consulting and training, public health and epidemiological investigation.
I joined the TGS network because I am convinced that it is the best way for my firm to grow and offer quality services to its clients. TGS is an international network of professionals, present in more than 65 countries. It offers its members access to technical resources and proven skills, as well as quality support and coaching.
Adakal Mahamane, Managing Partner
TGS helps firms create their future by Thinking Global Sustainability
Find out how you could become a TGS member