Recruitment and retention, easier Investing in Spain, accounting for startups in Sweden…Business advisory Events
Andrew and Peter discuss events coming in the next week
There’s always a lot happening in TGS, so if you can’t be directly involved in the live events you can always read the executive summary here, download the recording of the event on MyTGSHub or look out for the article on the TGS website or our TGS LinkedIN page.
On today’s episode:
1. Recruitment and Retention
with Dominique Austin-Bruno
2. It’s now easier for SMEs to invest in Spain
with Mélissa Anne Sullivan from TGS Edisa in Spain
3. TGS CSR an ESG Strategy
with Marcela Vargas, TGS CSR Project Manager
4. Auditing for Startups in Sweden
with Tony Sjölund from TGS Swedish member firm, Edlund & Partners
5. Maintaining ethical business practices in the face challenging business and economic environments
with Leah Namwabula from TGS member firm in Uganda, TGS Osillo
6. Developments regarding the Dutch dividend withholding tax exemption
with Frans Heeren from one of the TGS member firms in the Netherlands, Vermetten.
7. The role of taxation in sustainability
with Andrew Menzies, VP of the TGS network
The TGS Talks podcast series is now available on Spotify
In the car, in the bath or on your morning run, TGS Talks can help you maintain a sustainable professional services firm wherever you are.