Greece is ready for GDPRBusiness advisory Consulting Europe
TGS Hellas, Greece, provides comprehensive technical, legal, and administrative solutions and services customized to your own business, for the implementation of the GDPR.
GDPR is an acronym which refers to the General Data Protection Regulation which relates to the legal framework for the processing of personal data – any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (‘data subject’) – in all European Union Member States and replaces the existing legislation. The new regulation is being binding in its entirety and directly applicable in all European Union Member States of the (Article 83 of the Regulation).
Due to the tight time constraints, a team structured by experienced certified auditors, accountants, IT experts, lawyers will:
- Understand/ record the legal framework governing your Company’s personal data
- Map and categorize data
- Provide an Initial Privacy Impact Assessment (initial impact study on prevention)
- Record and evaluate organizational structures of processes and infrastructures
- Perform a Diagnosis and Gap Analysis
- Give Recommendations for effective compliance with the GDPR. Recommendations will be based on best practices and policies of the industry.
We provide services to support the entities-firms for their compliance with the Regulation 2016/679-GDPR, covering all the aspects including technical, legal and administrative ones.
The next steps:
Our main proposal will allow you to implement policies, controls, and a new organizational structure to comply with the GDPR requirements by ensuring that the next steps could be implemented internally, by using with your own resources, making use of our recommendations.
- design of policies, procedures and prevention controls
- implementation of managerial, legal and technical actions
- activity processing file
- final privacy impact assessment
- compliance audit
- Data Protection Officer (DPO) support
- informing and update the data controller, the processor and the key employees for the accurate implementation of the regulation and the applicable policies personnel
- personnel awareness and training
- IT technical support
- assistance in conducting internal audits for the implementation of the GDPR
- risk assessment
- communication with the Supervisory Authority
- legal support in relation to the GDPR
Find out more about our GDPR compliance services.