DBA Global Shared Services, Inc. (DBAG) is a premium professional services outsourcing company incorporated under the Corporations Law of the Philippines. DBAG is the head entity unit of DBA Group’s offshore operation and the company’s main trading arm.
Napier House, Block 2, Lot 79 Waterfront Road corner Washington Street, Subic Bay Freeport Zone 2222, Philippines
DBAG’s Australian-led Philippine-based qualified professionals have diverse experiences in public practice in all major economies of the Asia-Pacific Region. The team includes accountants, lawyers, tax advisers, enterprise solutions engineers and architects, human resources professionals and project development managers.
The suite of services provided by DBAG’s people gives clients the flexibility to reorganise their workforce, expand their capabilities, grow their client database, meet ever-changing legislation and regulatory requirements, and adapt and thrive in the evolving market landscape.
Key Management and many of DBAG’s staff are full members and affiliates of the following professional organizations:
- Institute of Chartered Accountants in Australia
- Certified Financial Planner Board (USA)
- Philippine Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Law Society of New South Wales (Australia)
- Integrated Bar of the Philippines
- Tax Institute of Australia
- ASEAN Federation of Accountants
- Microsoft Partner Engineers (Enterprise Software Engineers)
Per capita GDP
As an international professional services firm, DBAG provides a broad range of services to clients around the world:
- Audit and Assurance
- Tax Compliance and Accounting
- Financial Planning
- Legal Services
- Reconstruction and Advisory
- IT and Administration
- Facilities management
- Change Management
- Creative Services